Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Andmore » CPU/ABI is not available in creation of new AVD(CPU/ABI isn't available when I try to create new AVD)
icon13.gif  CPU/ABI is not available in creation of new AVD [message #1748278] Mon, 21 November 2016 18:28 Go to next message
Iaroslaw KARDASH is currently offline Iaroslaw KARDASHFriend
Dear friends,

Please help me with following problem.

I've just installed Android Neon Eclipse and try to create my Android Virtual Device. But in the window for creation a new AVD I can not select any option for CPU/ABI. There is no system images installed for any target. And that is why I can not create the concrete AVD.

Please, tell me how to overcome this obstacle and find relevant system image for appropriate AVD.

Thanks.
Re: CPU/ABI is not available in creation of new AVD [message #1748395 is a reply to message #1748278] Tue, 22 November 2016 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Sirs, dear Friends,

I've already solved this problem. All I need was to restart Eclipse. After installing libraries for Android it needed to restart. This solved the above-mentioned problem and now everything is working OK.

Re: CPU/ABI is not available in creation of new AVD [message #1748396 is a reply to message #1748278] Tue, 22 November 2016 17:48 Go to previous message
Dear Sirs, dear Friends,

I've already solved this problem. All I need was to restart Eclipse. After installing libraries for Android it needed to restart. This solved the above-mentioned problem and now everything is working OK.

Cool
Previous Topic:Eclipse Neon for Android Developer's Errors occurred during the build.
Next Topic:Welcome to the Andmore project forum!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 05:38:29 GMT 2024