Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Logout(Logout redirect)
Logout [message #1747247] Fri, 11 November 2016 09:08 Go to next message
Luka Cavic is currently offline Luka CavicFriend
Hi,

I am using custom form for login to application. execGuiAttached is showing form. Now when I click logout, that destorys session I am redirected to /logout. Then I need to remove /logout from url and to login again.

Question is: How to disable that redirect, and display form for login again, call execGuiAttached again? Thanks
Re: Logout [message #1747377 is a reply to message #1747247] Mon, 14 November 2016 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andre Wegmueller is currently offline Andre WegmuellerFriend
When you do a logout, the UI server sends a logout event to the browser. This event contains the logout URL, which is "./logout" by default. This URL is defined in the UiSession class. You can simply change this URL to "login", so the login-form will be shown when a user clicks on logout in the UI. To do this you must subclass UiSession and override the getLogoutRedirectUrl method, like this:

@Override
  public String getLogoutRedirectUrl() {
    return "login";
  }

Use the BeanManager to register your custom UiSession (see: https://eclipsescout.github.io/6.0/technical-guide.html#sec-bean.manager)

Eclipse Scout Homepage | Documentation | GitHub
Re: Logout [message #1794132 is a reply to message #1747247] Fri, 24 August 2018 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corrado Parisi is currently offline Corrado ParisiFriend
I am facing the same issue. As suggested I created a class overriding UiSession and returning "login" in getLogoutRedirectUrl(). The class is registered automatically in the Bean Manager since the Interface IUiSession has the @Bean annotation.

When starting the app I get an Initialization error: org.eclipse.scout.rt.platform.util.Assertions$AssertionException: Assertion error: multiple instances found for query: interface org.eclipse.scout.rt.ui.html.IUiSession

This makes sense, since there are now two instances, the class UiSession and mine.

Is there a new approach for that?
Re: Logout [message #1794138 is a reply to message #1794132] Fri, 24 August 2018 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephan Merkli is currently offline Stephan MerkliFriend
You may have forgotten to add the @Replace annotation to your new class, that's probably why two instances are found.
Re: Logout [message #1795086 is a reply to message #1794138] Fri, 14 September 2018 08:56 Go to previous message
Corrado Parisi is currently offline Corrado ParisiFriend
That was exactly the problem, thank you for the hint.
Previous Topic:How about Charts?
Next Topic:EclipseCon Europe - Userconf
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:56:05 GMT 2024