Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [TEXO][ACCELEO] template overriding using Acceleo(Texo uses Xpand for the template overriding mechanism, discuss adding Acceleo as an alternative overriding mechanism)
[TEXO][ACCELEO] template overriding using Acceleo [message #1746465] Sat, 29 October 2016 18:19 Go to next message
Isaac Sousa is currently offline Isaac SousaFriend
Hi All,

@Martin: thanks for sharing your great work and tool which is Texo.

Currently I'm trying to expand Texo overriding mechanism to make it possible to use Acceleo templates to extend override generation.

My question is if there are any current efforts to achieve this. If yes then perhaps I can help instead of start doing it in parallel.

Thanks

[Updated on: Sat, 29 October 2016 18:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [TEXO][ACCELEO] template overriding using Acceleo [message #1746852 is a reply to message #1746465] Sun, 06 November 2016 13:32 Go to previous message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Isaac,
Later reply, apologies for that. There are no current efforts underway. But there is interest from my side also. I tried this a few years back myself but I think I got stuck in a way to support overriding of templates using Acceleo.

While thinking about it maybe a totally different way is to try an approach where you are allowed to specify an acceleo template to override a texo xtend template. Just a free thought.

Can you let me know how far you are with studying/working on the topic? Based on that I can give some more pointers on where to make the necessary changes.

gr. Martin
Previous Topic:[Texo] @JoinTable generation for one-to-many
Next Topic:[EMFForm] transient feature are not rendered
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:43:12 GMT 2024