Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » deploy app with tomcat, server error(running app from tomcat and get error after loging)
deploy app with tomcat, server error [message #1746126] Sat, 22 October 2016 17:49 Go to next message
Santo Mota is currently offline Santo MotaFriend
hi expert, it seems that everything is in order, but after make a deploy with tomcat, I can't run the app.
The loging frame is working fine, but after this step, i get
"Initialization filed"

error.

2016-10-22 13:19:03,834 ERROR [scout-thread-24] org.eclipse.scout.rt.client.clientnotification.ClientNotificationPoller - Error receiving client notifications - MDC[principal=notification-authenticator, jobName=ClientNotificationPoller]
org.eclipse.scout.rt.platform.exception.PlatformException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No name matching localhost found [translator=org.eclipse.scout.rt.platform.exception.DefaultRuntimeExceptionTranslator, user=notification-authenticator, calling-thread=scout-thread-24, job=Tunneling service request [seq=1, submitter=ClientNotificationPoller]]
at org.eclipse.scout.rt.platform.exception.DefaultRuntimeExceptionTranslator.translateInternal(DefaultRuntimeExceptionTranslator.java:54)

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2016 17:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: deploy app with tomcat, server error [message #1746132 is a reply to message #1746126] Sat, 22 October 2016 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think my problem is when I'm importing the certified. I'm using the next sentence.

keytool.exe -import -alias tomcat -trustcacerts -storepass Sahcla01 -keystore cacerts.keystore -file C:\apache-tomcat-8.0.38\signed\localhost.crt

But I'm not sure about this part -keystore cacerts.keystore
in scout book the example show
-keystore C:\java\jre8\lib\security\cacert
Bue when I try with that sentence i get an error.
I have installed JDK 64 and JRE
maybe I'm doing something wrogn
Re: deploy app with tomcat, server error [message #1746133 is a reply to message #1746132] Sat, 22 October 2016 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok
now I am doing this,

keytool.exe -import -alias tomcat -trustcacerts -keystore "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre\lib\security\cacerts" -file C:\apache-tomcat-8.0.38\signed\localhost.crt
Enter keystore password:
keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

But my password is right. any idea?
Re: deploy app with tomcat, server error [message #1746135 is a reply to message #1746133] Sun, 23 October 2016 03:38 Go to previous message
ok this problem was solved Smile
I was adding the certified to a different location.
After make a correction everything run well.

Thank you guys!
Previous Topic:Doubts operation
Next Topic:[NEON] Error deploying a helloworld app
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:27:43 GMT 2024