Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » Possible Value Service for Enumeration radio button group in a wizard
Possible Value Service for Enumeration radio button group in a wizard [message #1745967] Thu, 20 October 2016 02:10 Go to next message
Jason Pell is currently offline Jason PellFriend
I would like to be able to filter what enum literals to display in a wizard page based on the value of other field values on the page.

I have the possible values service working, as its actually throwing up a error when I choose an enum from the list which is not in the list of possible values.

However I would like the renderer to remove the enum literals which are not in the possible values list.

I am using sapphire 9.0.4

I tried implementing my own PropertyEditorPresentationFactory but the factory hint is ignored.
Re: Possible Value Service for Enumeration radio button group in a wizard [message #1745968 is a reply to message #1745967] Thu, 20 October 2016 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Pell is currently offline Jason PellFriend
Ok, so this is weird, I guess I can close this topic. Eclipse suddenly decided to accept my factory, weird. Eclipse really does behave strangely sometimes.

Just out of interest, should I expect a possible values service to be able to filter the display or do I need to resort to a custom factory

I got the info about the factory from:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/641376/

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2016 02:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Possible Value Service for Enumeration radio button group in a wizard [message #1754904 is a reply to message #1745968] Thu, 23 February 2017 18:46 Go to previous message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
Quote:
Just out of interest, should I expect a possible values service to be able to filter the display or do I need to resort to a custom factory

Currently, some of the enum property support works directly from the enum type, rather than the associated PossibleValuesService. This is an area that could be improved in the future.
Previous Topic:Using platform: URLs for image tags in sdef files
Next Topic:Eclipse Titan - Editing changes not saved
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:25:20 GMT 2024