Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Re-hash Reverse Engineering
Re-hash Reverse Engineering [message #1745683] Fri, 14 October 2016 12:44 Go to next message
Eric Owens is currently offline Eric OwensFriend
From this thread: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1078835/

Quote:
Shuai Li wrote on Wed, 20 July 2016 04:06
Hi,

In order perform the reverse, you have to right click on the CDT project, or one of its files open in the current editor. Then you have a popup menu:

Reverse > To new UML model
or Reverse > To existing UML model (Overwrite)

Note that we have not release incremental reverse yet because it is experimental, but it is available if you get the code.

When I follow these instructions in Windows 10 using Neon, I get a confirmation window saying "Reversed to new UML model in reversed_models/ folder of MyProject", but no no output appears to actually be generated. I can't even find the folder it supposedly created to place the model. I have the Desinger-CPP component installed and otherwise have no error messages. Does someone have any insight into what might be going on?
Re: Re-hash Reverse Engineering [message #1747379 is a reply to message #1745683] Mon, 14 November 2016 08:42 Go to previous message
Shuai Li is currently offline Shuai LiFriend
Which version of the CPP feature did you install? There are no errors in the Eclipse error log? Do you have CDT installed?
Previous Topic:getAfterCreateRelationshipCommand() not called on my SpecializationType
Next Topic:Restricting the allowed ends when creating a relationship element type?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:18:44 GMT 2024