Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » preprocessor define is not saved
icon5.gif  preprocessor define is not saved [message #1745611] Thu, 13 October 2016 11:16 Go to next message
David Choen is currently offline David ChoenFriend
Hi there.

I have an issue in eclipse, after setting the in the project proprieties "Processor include paths, Macros etc" with my own "CDT user settings entries" and using the "output build parser" there seems to be a problem which cause this tab to reset to default values (no definitions and without the output parser).

I cannot pinpoint exactly when the tab resets, but after a short time of compiling and indexing it occurs again.

Any idea what cause it?
Thanks!
Re: preprocessor define is not saved [message #1745899 is a reply to message #1745611] Wed, 19 October 2016 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Choen is currently offline David ChoenFriend
Bump
Re: preprocessor define is not saved [message #1745904 is a reply to message #1745899] Wed, 19 October 2016 06:39 Go to previous message
Jonah Graham is currently offline Jonah GrahamFriend
Hi David,

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. Unfortunately, I suspect no one replied earlier because your problem was simply unknown/unseen by anyone.

If you can try to explain your problem in a little more detail, in particular to be able to fix it we probably need some kind of reproducible case, or a stack trace. Some extra key questions are what version of CDT you are using? Are you using "stock" CDT, or are you using some additional plug-ins that modify CDT? Are you using CDT from a vendor?

Thanks
Jonah
Previous Topic:How can I change the default value of a compiler option ?
Next Topic:Compiler Cpp apvector (apmatrix) errors with C++ 2011
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 20:15:21 GMT 2024