Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Failed to execute context: ClearWorkspace
Failed to execute context: ClearWorkspace [message #1745400] Mon, 10 October 2016 11:09 Go to next message
Minh Tu Ton That is currently offline Minh Tu Ton ThatFriend
Hello,

My tests keep being failed with the following error:
Failed to execute context: ClearWorkspace Cause: Failed to apply context "ClearWorkspace" caused by: Possible resource leak in AUT. Files below are locked and cannot be deleted:

I've done a search on this forum and there's a thread mentioning the same problem: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/887941/. I've tested the Launch context solution but it does not fix the problem.

In my case, it is true that at the end of each test, there's a process trying to do something with the stuck file. Is there any way to tell the test session to wait until this process finishes its job?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Tu
Re: Failed to execute context: ClearWorkspace [message #1745518 is a reply to message #1745400] Wed, 12 October 2016 02:36 Go to previous message
Andrey Sobolev is currently offline Andrey SobolevFriend
Hi,

Workspace context is trying to delete all files, if clear option is chosen, and if it is failed to do following message is shown.
Best way is to prepare AUT state before execution of test, so contexts are used for this.
If you know how to unlock selected files for your application you could use a ECL context and put it before Workspace context to be sure files are not locked and do all necessary actions.

Best regards,
Andrey.
Previous Topic:Parameters in launch contexts?
Next Topic:RCPTT to parameterize test cases
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:01:09 GMT 2024