Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Question about non-server-capable application for subscription/notification scenarios
Question about non-server-capable application for subscription/notification scenarios [message #1745382] Sun, 09 October 2016 21:25 Go to next message
yoshida takuma is currently offline yoshida takumaFriend
Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody,

I just read in this post that OM2M already implemented two subscription/notification scenarios: server-capable application and non-server-capable application. For the server-capable application, we can use the Monitor server example to get the notification. For the non-server-capable application, OM2M will automatically notify to one of the container of the subscriber. However when I tried these two scenerios with OM2M ver 1.0.0 for oneM2M, only the server-capable application worked, the non-server-capable application didn't work. And I just recognized that these two scenerios work only with ver 0.8.0 for ETSI smartM2M. I would like to ask that if the non-server-capable application is already implemented in ver 1.0.0 for oneM2M or not? If yes, how can I use it? I tried the same way with the tutorial in the mentioned above post but it was not working.

Thank you so much!
Best regards,
Yoshida
Re: Question about non-server-capable application for subscription/notification scenarios [message #1772908 is a reply to message #1745382] Mon, 18 September 2017 15:19 Go to previous message
Dorian Kurzaj is currently offline Dorian KurzajFriend
Hello,

Is there any news about the implementation of the non-server-capable application for subscription/notification scenarios for the version 1.0 ?

Thank you !
Regards,
Dorian
Previous Topic:New contentInstance is not created when a notification is received
Next Topic:OM2M in-cse and mn-cse connection through SSH port forwarding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:18:54 GMT 2024