Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Eclipse Neon Freezes when adding components in windowBuilder design window(When trying to add components to window design the eclipse freezes for 2 minutes)
Eclipse Neon Freezes when adding components in windowBuilder design window [message #1744465] Tue, 27 September 2016 10:28 Go to next message
David Yair is currently offline David YairFriend
Hello,

I am encountering a problem in eclipse window builder and it's whenever I try to add new components to the window in the window design mode the eclipse suddenly freezes for 2 minutes. The scroller bar on the right starts jumping up and down and I can't press anything.

This happens only when I move my mouse to the window of application area, after I have selected which component to add. If I just stay on the selection of components area it doesn't occur only when I move my mouse to try and add the chosen component.

Please help I don't know what to do.

David
Re: Eclipse Neon Freezes when adding components in windowBuilder design window [message #1783278 is a reply to message #1744465] Sat, 10 March 2018 14:14 Go to previous message
Luigi Girotto is currently offline Luigi GirottoFriend
me too. My problem is the same.

David Yair wrote on Tue, 27 September 2016 10:28
Hello,

I am encountering a problem in eclipse window builder and it's whenever I try to add new components to the window in the window design mode the eclipse suddenly freezes for 2 minutes. The scroller bar on the right starts jumping up and down and I can't press anything.

This happens only when I move my mouse to the window of application area, after I have selected which component to add. If I just stay on the selection of components area it doesn't occur only when I move my mouse to try and add the chosen component.

Please help I don't know what to do.

David

Previous Topic:WindowBuilder design show shows frame incorrectly
Next Topic:Unable to activate bundle windowbuilder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:17:04 GMT 2024