Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » How to Set WebClient.PAGE_OVERFLOW Property in RAP with Workbench Setup?
How to Set WebClient.PAGE_OVERFLOW Property in RAP with Workbench Setup? [message #1744366] Mon, 26 September 2016 10:54 Go to next message
Stephan Hildebrandt is currently offline Stephan HildebrandtFriend
Hi,

my RAP application uses the RAP with Workbench setup, where the configuration is done via extension points (cf. http://www.eclipse.org/rap/developers-guide/devguide.php?topic=application-setup.html&version=3.1). How can I set the WebClient.PAGE_OVERFLOW property to enable scrolling?

From the release notes (http://www.eclipse.org/rap/noteworthy/3.1/?build=M7), it seems that this property can only be set via the Application Configuration API, which is not used in a RAP with Workbench setup. With the RAP extension points, I can only set branding-related properties but not PAGE_OVERFLOW.

Best regards,

Stephan
Re: How to Set WebClient.PAGE_OVERFLOW Property in RAP with Workbench Setup? [message #1744432 is a reply to message #1744366] Mon, 26 September 2016 21:11 Go to previous message
Chris Fairhall is currently offline Chris FairhallFriend
You can't.

Have a look in org.eclipse.rap.ui.internal.servlet.WorkbenchApplicationConfiguration.registerEntryPoints(Application)

This is where the EntryPoint is registered.

The only place PAGE_OVERFLOW is looked for is in the entrypoint config map, this is created by the method getBrandingProperties.

Perhaps the branding extension point could be enhanced to support this new WebClient option?

[Updated on: Mon, 26 September 2016 21:31]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Create p2 repo that includes RAP
Next Topic:Focus, Composite and Popup Menu
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:09:08 GMT 2024