Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Lyo » License token is never released on DOORS 9.6.1.4
License token is never released on DOORS 9.6.1.4 [message #1744182] Fri, 23 September 2016 08:27 Go to next message
Carlos Gomez is currently offline Carlos GomezFriend
Hello everybody,

I'm using Lyo to implement an OSLC consumer for DOORS 9.6.1.4. I have a problem concerning the license token taken by DWA; once an OSLC query is executed, the token is never released (I have waited for 5 days). I have to restart DWA in order to release the token.

To test it, I'm using 'DoorsOauthSample.java' and once 'SCENARIO A' is executed, DWA takes the token and it's never released.

I already set:
- OauthAccessTokenTimeout=15 on festival.xml,
- session-timeout=15 on web.xml

and this configuration does not work.

Searching by Internet and forums (thanks for the community responses), I found I have to log out from DWA once the OSLC query is executed.

How can I implement a logout on 'DoorsOauthSample.java'?
Do I have to add more configuration parameters to DWA?

Thanks for your help,

Carlos

Re: License token is never released on DOORS 9.6.1.4 [message #1748614 is a reply to message #1744182] Fri, 25 November 2016 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I continue with this issue. I thought it was a DOORS problem, so I opened an IBM ticket and they help me to test with CCM. Using this tool, a 'DWA_EDIT' token is taken and once the timeout is achieved, the token is released.

Debugging 'DoorsOauthSample.java', I realized the problem is when the requirement is retrieved. When I execute:
ClientResponse getResponse = client.getResource(requirementURL,OslcMediaType.APPLICATION_RDF_XML);

The 'DWA_Review' token is taken and never released.

What is the difference between CCM and 'DoorsOauthSample.java' behaviors?

Why CCM takes a 'DWA_EDIT' token and 'DoorsOauthSample.java' a "DWA_Review" token?

I hope you could help me with this issue.

BR,

Carlos

[Updated on: Fri, 25 November 2016 09:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: License token is never released on DOORS 9.6.1.4 [message #1748628 is a reply to message #1748614] Fri, 25 November 2016 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I want to add more information:

When I use 'org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.OslcOAuthClient.getResource' in 'DoorsOauthSample.java':
- during authentication process (Steps 1-4) -> no token is taken
- finding ServiceProvider (Steps 4-5) -> no token is taken
- finding QueryCapability (Step 6) -> no token is taken
- finding CreationFactory (Step 7) -> no token is taken
- finding RequirementsInstanceShapes -> no token is taken
- submitting OSLC query (Steps 8-9) -> "DWA_Review" token is taken and never released
- getting requirement (only Steps 12, without Step 10-11) -> "DWA_Review" token is taken and never released

In conclusion, "DWA_Review" token is taken and never released only when an OSLC query is executed for a DOORS module and when it's retrieved a requirement (object) of a DOORS module.

I opened a defect for this case: Bug 508182

BR,

Carlos

[Updated on: Fri, 25 November 2016 13:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: License token is never released on DOORS 9.6.1.4 [message #1748881 is a reply to message #1748628] Tue, 29 November 2016 17:09 Go to previous message
Hi,

I found the problem. the last authentication in 'validateToken' is not needed. I add a 'DoorsOauthSample.java' version in Bug 508182 that works.

I hope this helps to other people.

Please, make the change in Git.

BR,

Carlos
Previous Topic:Addition of multiple links
Next Topic:What's next for Eclipse/Lyo?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:28:46 GMT 2024