Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [Xcore] Referencing Classes from outside the plug-in
[Xcore] Referencing Classes from outside the plug-in [message #1744145] Thu, 22 September 2016 17:18 Go to next message
Philipp Heisig is currently offline Philipp HeisigFriend
Hi,

I want to reference classes from outside the plug-in within my xcore file, but I always get the following exception when I try to refer to an "outside" class: "xxx cannot be resolved", while the import seems to be fine:

package org.eclipse.testABC

import org.eclipse.example.A
import org.eclipse.anotherExample.B

class Test{
	refers A[1] a
	refers B[1..*] b
}

I added the according dependencies to my MANIFEST.mf and the import statements are valid as expected. Is there anythin I'm missing?

Cheers,
Phil
Re: [Xcore] Referencing Classes from outside the plug-in [message #1744156 is a reply to message #1744145] Thu, 22 September 2016 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Mora is currently offline Aurélien MoraFriend
Hello,

I think you do right, so I don't know why it doesn't works.

Here a little project with an external import, maybe that could help you to figure out what's wrong.

Aurélien.
Re: [Xcore] Referencing Classes from outside the plug-in [message #1744414 is a reply to message #1744156] Mon, 26 September 2016 16:16 Go to previous message
Philipp Heisig is currently offline Philipp HeisigFriend
Thx Aurélien, after a restart and cleaning my eclipse it's now working as expected.
Previous Topic:Is it correct to say EMF uses the decorator pattern by default?
Next Topic:[EMF + ATL] Running ATL transformation on UML2 model: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.IllegalValueExceptio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:06:18 GMT 2024