Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » asking about OM2M component
asking about OM2M component [message #1743997] Wed, 21 September 2016 11:26 Go to next message
Son Duong is currently offline Son DuongFriend
Hi all,

as I read some documentation about OM2M, I found a paper, called: "OM2M: Standardized service : Standardized service platform for M2M interoperability", published by LAAS - CNRS. Inside of this paper, there is a figure about the OM2M component which included also Zigbee Mapping plugin, Phidgets Mapping plugin, OMADM Mapping plugin,...but I can not find them in the OM2M product, I found only CoAP plugin and HTTP plugin. I used OM2M version 1. I want to ask that are they already included in the OM2M?.

index.php/fa/27155/0/

Thank you
Regards,
Son
Re: asking about OM2M component [message #1744054 is a reply to message #1743997] Wed, 21 September 2016 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thierry Monteil is currently offline Thierry MonteilFriend
Hi Son,

Some of those works have been done for the version 0.8 of OM2M compliant with smartM2M. Some of those plugins are only Proof of concept and can't be published
on eclipse, some other like phidgets can't be published because the licence is not compliant with EPL. We encourage contribution to create connection with many other technologies and help the development of OM2M.

Regards,

Thierry.
Re: asking about OM2M component [message #1744078 is a reply to message #1744054] Thu, 22 September 2016 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Thierry,

that means the Zigbee, OMADM and Phidgets plugins are still not included in the current OM2M product? How about the MQTT?

Regards,
Son
Re: asking about OM2M component [message #1744080 is a reply to message #1744078] Thu, 22 September 2016 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thierry Monteil is currently offline Thierry MonteilFriend
> that means the Zigbee, OMADM and Phidgets plugins are still not included in the current OM2M product?
exactly.

> how about the MQTT?
On November there will be a showcase for OneM2M at ETSI. We discuss with our industrials partners to publish several new plugins. All decisions
are not made but MQTT binding will be probably pushed on eclipse OM2M and demonstrated at this date.

Could you give me more information about your use of OM2M ? Feedbacks are important to drive the evolution of OM2M and help people to contribute to the project.
Re: asking about OM2M component [message #1744230 is a reply to message #1744080] Fri, 23 September 2016 13:27 Go to previous message
Hi Thierry,

I am doing a project about implementing and realisation an M2M applications based on oneM2M standard using OM2M. But first I would like to know which technologies that the current OM2M version support. So I am clear that up to now only HTTP and CoAP mapping are published. The others are still in researching progress. Smile

Regards,
Son
Previous Topic:send SIP message to PhonerLite from IN-CSE
Next Topic:Some question regardings the topic "Standard-Compliant Application"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:05:17 GMT 2024