Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [EMF Forms] Change the label of a feature without modifying it in the model
[EMF Forms] Change the label of a feature without modifying it in the model [message #1743668] Sun, 18 September 2016 16:37 Go to next message
Andrea Genovese is currently offline Andrea GenoveseFriend
Hello everyone,
as the title says I can't figure out how to change the label with which a certain feature appears in the UI, without changing the name of the feature in the model. This probably is a kinda stupid question, but I'm still new to EMF and EMF Forms.

Best regards.
Re: [EMF Forms] Change the label of a feature without modifying it in the model [message #1743730 is a reply to message #1743668] Mon, 19 September 2016 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eugen Neufeld is currently offline Eugen NeufeldFriend
Hi Andrea,
do you want to change the label of a control?
If so, they are defined in the my.model.edit bundle in the plugin.properties file. By adding a plugin_it.properties you can also internationalize them.

Cheers,
Eugen

--
Eugen Neufeld

Get professional Eclipse developer support:
http://eclipsesource.com/en/services/developer-support/
Re: [EMF Forms] Change the label of a feature without modifying it in the model [message #1743762 is a reply to message #1743730] Mon, 19 September 2016 13:35 Go to previous message
Andrea Genovese is currently offline Andrea GenoveseFriend
Perfect, that's exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you so much!
Previous Topic:Problem loading plugin with other plugin in Eclipse Application execution
Next Topic:[EMFForms] Improvements on the Layout of the generated Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:51:19 GMT 2024