Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse Error(Compilation Error )
Eclipse Error [message #1742710] Tue, 06 September 2016 18:34 Go to next message
Sandra Davis is currently offline Sandra DavisFriend
I am getting the Compilation error as "The type org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EfactoryImpl cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files"

How to get rid of that?

I have a main script and it is further calling some common scripts.

I am trying to pass the path and few required columns from the Test datapool as the arguments in the callscript function.

IDatapoolFactory tptpDatapoolFactory = new Common_DatapoolFactoryImpl();
// create an Datapool object
IDatapool tptpDatapool = (IDatapool) tptpDatapoolFactory.load(inputTptpFile, true);

callScript("testscripts.Client_Information", Path, dpString("NumOfClients"));

Getting the compilation error as "The type org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EfactoryImpl cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files"

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2016 13:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse Error [message #1742719 is a reply to message #1742710] Tue, 06 September 2016 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
You haven't provided nearly enough information or context for people to provide help. Try explaining the context of your situation, what code you have, what you've tried, etc.
The quality of the answers is directly proportional to the quality of the question.
Re: Eclipse Error [message #1742749 is a reply to message #1742719] Wed, 07 September 2016 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Likely you don't have the org.eclipse.emf.ecore in the MANIFEST.MF's Require-Bundle section.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Eclipse Error [message #1742764 is a reply to message #1742719] Wed, 07 September 2016 13:42 Go to previous message
Sandra Davis is currently offline Sandra DavisFriend
I have a main script and it is further calling some common scripts.

I am trying to pass the path and few required columns from the Test datapool as the arguments in the callscript function.

IDatapoolFactory tptpDatapoolFactory = new Common_DatapoolFactoryImpl();
// create an Datapool object
IDatapool tptpDatapool = (IDatapool) tptpDatapoolFactory.load(inputTptpFile, true);

callScript("testscripts.Client_Information", Path, dpString("NumOfClients"));

Getting the compilation error as "The type org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EfactoryImpl cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files"

Previous Topic:Eclipse not opening after being in use for over a week
Next Topic:index html doesn't reload in eclipse rcp help plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:11:49 GMT 2024