Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Add pattern with Subprocess(I need to add a pattern in the tool palette...)
Add pattern with Subprocess [message #1741820] Mon, 29 August 2016 21:25 Go to next message
Guillermo Fuentes is currently offline Guillermo FuentesFriend
Hi
I need to add a pattern in the tool palette. This pattern be based on a SubProcess and within it there will be a workflow.

How can I do it?
Re: Add pattern with Subprocess [message #1741825 is a reply to message #1741820] Mon, 29 August 2016 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Try this: https://wiki.eclipse.org/BPMN2-Modeler/DeveloperTutorials/ToolPaletteFragments
Re: Add pattern with Subprocess [message #1741892 is a reply to message #1741825] Tue, 30 August 2016 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guillermo Fuentes is currently offline Guillermo FuentesFriend
It is something I need to do, when I do not consider the subprocess, generates the pattern without problems, but my question is if I add the pattern within the subprocess. This is the code I did but not only generates a subprocess.

<object type="SubProcess[$name='Subprocess',$isExpanded='true']" id="actualidad.id">
	<object type="StartEvent[$name='Inicio']" id="startevent.id"/>
	<object type="Task[$name='Task',x=100]" id="task1actualidad.dq"/>
	<object type="Task[$name='Task',x=250]" id="task2actualidad.dq"/>
	<object type="Task[$name='Task',x=450,y=100]" id="task3actualidad.dq"/>
	<object type="ExclusiveGateway[$name='',x=350]" id="dq.xor1.id"/>
	<object type="EndEvent[$name='Fin 1',x=550,y=-100]" id="endevent1.id"/>
	<object type="EndEvent[$name='Fin 2',x=550,y=100]" id="endevent2.id"/>
	<object type="SequenceFlow[source='startevent.id',target='task1actualidad.dq']"/>
	<object type="SequenceFlow[source='task1actualidad.dq',target='task2actualidad.dq']"/>
	<object type="SequenceFlow[source='task2actualidad.dq',target='dq.xor1.id']"/>
	<object type="SequenceFlow[source='dq.xor1.id',target='endevent1.id']"/>
	<object type="SequenceFlow[source='dq.xor1.id',target='task3actualidad.dq']"/>
	<object type="SequenceFlow[source='task3actualidad.dq',target='endevent2.id']"/>
</object>
Re: Add pattern with Subprocess [message #1741929 is a reply to message #1741892] Tue, 30 August 2016 15:54 Go to previous message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are saying...the words all parse like English, but together they are not making sense to me Wink
Anyway, I think you are missing the "Push" (or "+") operator in this toolpalette entry. Have a look at http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/doc/api/core.html#e.toolPalette for a description of how this works.

HTH,
Bob
Previous Topic:Need Help understand Call Activity.
Next Topic:Can't create new BPMN2 model - project does not exist? Select parent folder?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:47:48 GMT 2024