Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Cannot create root element from my model(Cannot create root element from my model)
[CDO] Cannot create root element from my model [message #1741773] Mon, 29 August 2016 11:25 Go to next message
Bill Kinahan is currently offline Bill KinahanFriend
I'm trying to get started using CDO and am having some initial challenges. I've migrated my existing genmodel and rebuilt model and edit code. I've created a new local CDO repository and have checked it out to begin populating it. I've successfully added a model resource to it, but am having problems adding a root class in the resource. In the dialog that comes up, I am expecting to see the namespace for the model I have built, but it isn't in the list and I don't know how to add it. I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but have not found any missed steps in the documentation. Any help is appreciated.

I'm running a fresh download of Neon with CDO version 4.5.0 and EMF 2.12.0

Kind regards,

Bill
Re: [CDO] Cannot create root element from my model [message #1741783 is a reply to message #1741773] Mon, 29 August 2016 14:50 Go to previous message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Is your rebuilt model and edit code properly deployed to the runtime Eclipse instance that you use to check out from the repository? In other words, you're not trying to execute CDO in your development workspace, are you?

Previous Topic:sorting the serialized objects in xml
Next Topic:NoSuchElementException while traversing CDOResource.getAllContents()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:33:40 GMT 2024