Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Mouse wheel scroll speed in tables
Mouse wheel scroll speed in tables [message #1741494] Thu, 25 August 2016 14:20 Go to next message
Peter Kullmann is currently offline Peter KullmannFriend
The mouse wheel scroll speed in rap is quite fast and makes it almost impossible to select the desired item. Is there a way to change this speed?

Thanks
Peter
Re: Mouse wheel scroll speed in tables [message #1741769 is a reply to message #1741494] Mon, 29 August 2016 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Hi,
the mouse wheel scroll speed is controlled by the OS. There is no way to
change it in RAP. I don't understand why do you think that in RAP is
faster than in SWT for example.
Regards,
Ivan

--
Ivan Furnadjiev

Twitter: @EclipseRAP
Blog: http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/

Professional services for RAP and RCP?
http://eclipsesource.com/services/rap/
Re: Mouse wheel scroll speed in tables [message #1742266 is a reply to message #1741769] Thu, 01 September 2016 09:18 Go to previous message
Peter Kullmann is currently offline Peter KullmannFriend
Actually, I'm not using the wheel, I'm on a mac and use two fingers to scroll up or down. I thought that this would be the same as using a wheel. But anyway, in my rap application there is a scrolled form. The scrolling of the form feels ok - i.e. it scrolls like any other webpage. In the form there is a table of a fixed height that shows about 8 items out of some hundreds. I can scroll in the table in order to see different items. Now, if I scroll the complete form slowly for about 2 cm down, it goes about 2 cm down as is expected. Doing the exact same scrolling in the table should show me some 4 items more at the end. But actually the table items are flying by and if I stop scrolling after a short time it leaves the table in about 40 items down.
Previous Topic:RichTextEditor in Tomcat runs only in development mode
Next Topic:news.eclipse.org is shutting down.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:11:39 GMT 2024