Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Two or one eclipse(is it required to install two eclipses in one pc)
Two or one eclipse [message #1740950] Sun, 21 August 2016 04:11 Go to next message
Dhurjati Godavarthi is currently offline Dhurjati GodavarthiFriend
Hello all,
i have already installed eclipse ide for java developers in my pc. Now i need to develop html and css projects,is it necessary to install eclipse ide for java ee developers? or else i can maintain only one version to do my work....
please give me suggestions
thank you
Re: Two or one eclipse [message #1740951 is a reply to message #1740950] Sun, 21 August 2016 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

There's a smaller subset that can be added to your existing installation to handle HTML and CSS files. It should just be a matter of dragging the Install button from https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/eclipse-web-developer-tools-0 onto part of your open Eclipse workbench (as long as it's not on the Welcome screen). If you actually do need the full Java EE support, you'd want https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/eclipse-java-ee-developer-tools-0 .

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Two or one eclipse [message #1740953 is a reply to message #1740951] Sun, 21 August 2016 06:12 Go to previous message
Dhurjati Godavarthi is currently offline Dhurjati GodavarthiFriend
thank you for your support
Previous Topic:Problem with installation of Eclipse
Next Topic:Get Encoding of a file in Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:35:51 GMT 2024