Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » How to specify different branches for job build using multiple git repositories?
How to specify different branches for job build using multiple git repositories? [message #1740675] Wed, 17 August 2016 07:46 Go to next message
Marcin Jedrzejewski is currently offline Marcin JedrzejewskiFriend
Hi,

I have a job with multiple "URL of repository" entries - for example proj1.git, proj2.git, main.git. I have specified a branch name for "Branches to build", for example release1. The problem is that build should be made using different branches for proj1.git and proj2.git. release1 branch name is ok only for main.git - which is the project which produces exacutable, proj1.git and proj2.git are only libraries.

I am probably not uderstanding something in inner hudson workings, because there is no option to change like "Branch" in "URL of repository" configs.

im using Hudson 3.1.2

thank you
Re: How to specify different branches for job build using multiple git repositories? [message #1740835 is a reply to message #1740675] Thu, 18 August 2016 19:19 Go to previous message
Bob Foster is currently offline Bob FosterFriend
I think you understand it correctly. The branch specification applies to all repos configured. AFAIK the only way to do what you want is to split the library builds into separate jobs.
Previous Topic:Git url of repository with parameter
Next Topic:Issues while installing Jenkins 1.596
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:24:03 GMT 2024