Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Pushing to org.eclipse.ease.modules.origin not possible
Pushing to org.eclipse.ease.modules.origin not possible [message #1740325] Thu, 11 August 2016 15:44 Go to next message
Hodorog Madalina is currently offline Hodorog MadalinaFriend
I am using eclipse behind a corporate firewall proxy. Yesterday I configured eclipse to commit to the repository via "ssh" to the denoted repository.
I configured "NetworkConnections" from Eclipse "Preferences" to the "Active->Native" option, as I used cntlm to solve the proxy settings.
Commit in eclipse was then successful, after some hours of configuration.
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/73604/

Today I did not change any of my options, and when I wanted to commit to eclipse to the same repository I get the error:
ProxyHTTP: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

If I set "NetworkConnections" from Eclipse "Preferences" to the "Active->Direct" I get "Connection timed out: Could not connect".

Could you please give me any hints on what changed from one day to the other and stop me from performing more commits?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Pushing to org.eclipse.ease.modules.origin not possible [message #1740347 is a reply to message #1740325] Fri, 12 August 2016 06:43 Go to previous message
Hodorog Madalina is currently offline Hodorog MadalinaFriend
solved the problem: I have now set the "NetworkConnections" to "ActiveProvider" to "Manual" in "Eclipse" and in addition I configured the "Internet Options" to bypass the server for the same connections using the "Advanced" settings. It seems to work.

[Updated on: Fri, 12 August 2016 06:44]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Reclaiming vertical space in Eclipse's default themes
Next Topic:Java: some changes in the code do not have any effect when run
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:31:49 GMT 2024