Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Two general questions: Managing library dependencies and referencing local directories
Two general questions: Managing library dependencies and referencing local directories [message #1737881] Wed, 13 July 2016 18:35
Klemen Petrovcic is currently offline Klemen PetrovcicFriend
Sorry if this is agains the posting rules (posting two unrelated question in one thread). I want to ask two general questions regarding the IPU development:

1.) I noticed in the ordinary, standalone, maven projects that the libraries (their jars) are automatically copied to the projects folder. You only have to add the correct entries to the pom.xml file and a few moments later, the jars appear in the project. I guess this is great, since the suitable library jars (for linux, windows, arm, ...) are downloaded. When I try to add the entries to the pom.xml file in my ipu, those files are not automatically downloaded. I was wondering if this is possible in our projects and how can it be achieved?

2.) My IPU plugin references a folder, which is located on my computer. I copied the folder in the plugins folder and now I want to reference it with a relative path. Could you tell me, what is the correct way of referencing a folder inside my IPU plugins folder?

Thanks in advance for your help.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 July 2016 18:43]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Ask a question about subscribe a lamp event
Next Topic:Subscriptions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:29:37 GMT 2024