Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula Standalone based on Neon
Jubula Standalone based on Neon [message #1737659] Mon, 11 July 2016 15:56 Go to next message
Daniel Mising name is currently offline Daniel Mising nameFriend
Hi Alex (and others too, of course Smile)

while pondering about the decision to update my used Jubula Standalone Edition i am wondering if it is feasible to wait for a (hopefully soon) release of standalone Jubula "on Neon".

I have found the "Download Release" and "Download Beta" Buttons on the right hand side of http://testing.bredex.de/testing_news_article/new-version-of-jubula-822.html and i am aware of the Sprint-Builds.

If i may, i would like to ask if you have your mind already made up about an approximated roadmap-ish release-timeframe for a neon based Jubula-Standalone succeeding version 8.2.2 of Jubula. Is it more in the range of days, weeks or months? Embarrassed

Thank you for all your efforts!
Daniel
Re: Jubula Standalone based on Neon [message #1737700 is a reply to message #1737659] Tue, 12 July 2016 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi Daniel,

unfortunately we do not really have a road map for our 8.3.0 neon-based release. We started to prepare the release, so it will be soon. But we can not make any promises for a time frame.

Best regards,
Kevin
Re: Jubula Standalone based on Neon [message #1737931 is a reply to message #1737700] Thu, 14 July 2016 08:50 Go to previous message
Daniel Mising name is currently offline Daniel Mising nameFriend
Kevin,

no worries. "we started to prepare" and "soon" sound quite nice. Also i am already pleased by the upgradeability of the yet happened releases. So i propably will switch to the linked 8.2.2 and when time comes then hop over to the 8.3 release.

Keep up the good work and thank you for the open answer!
Daniel
Previous Topic:Classify exit code after test execution
Next Topic:How can someone use positional click on object based program
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:02:53 GMT 2024