Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Getting and setting manage
Getting and setting manage [message #1737078] Tue, 05 July 2016 14:38 Go to next message
Naveen Sabapathy is currently offline Naveen SabapathyFriend
I am creating NATTable dynamically, Right now using savestate and loadstate im getting only one configuration getting processed.

I want to create multiple filter configuration and attach to that NATTable. I have found some "Manage view configurations" in the corner data provider. I can create that using UI for the session. But I need to retrive those value and store it in some place and to get the details again.

Re: Getting and setting manage [message #1737084 is a reply to message #1737078] Tue, 05 July 2016 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
When using saveState() and loadState() you can use the prefix to handle multiple configurations. As you are using a java Properties object for the states you can store and load that object with a file in any way you want.
Re: Getting and setting manage [message #1737098 is a reply to message #1737084] Tue, 05 July 2016 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for prefixing to the handle, I need to get all the list of available configuration in the NATTable. Then I can do the java operation. I would like to know what all the list of configuration available for the NATTable.

By default I'm getting the latest configuration alone.

Re: Getting and setting manage [message #1737099 is a reply to message #1737084] Tue, 05 July 2016 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And are there any way to customize the Save, Load buttons available in the "manage view configuration".
Re: Getting and setting manage [message #1737163 is a reply to message #1737099] Wed, 06 July 2016 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for prefixing to the handle, I need to get all the list of available configuration in the NATTable

First, the name is NatTable, not upper case NAT. The later is for networking. Second, why do you need the list of all available configurations?

I would like to know what all the list of configuration available for the NATTable.

Again, why? Also there is no simple answer as it relates on what you use. But by calling saveState() you could inspect the Properties object and find out yourself.

By default I'm getting the latest configuration alone.

Only if you don't specify a prefix!

And are there any way to customize the Save, Load buttons available in the "manage view configuration".

Implement your own dialog
Re: Getting and setting manage [message #1737189 is a reply to message #1737163] Wed, 06 July 2016 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thanks for your quich reply. The requirement is simple, admin will define multiple view for the same nattable. So, I want to store all the views. While any user logs into the system to mdify values, Based of the user profile i need to set the default view. I also want to show other views also.

I'm using

Properties properties= new Properties();
nattable.saveState("",properties);

and I'm saving the file.
Re: Getting and setting manage [message #1737199 is a reply to message #1737189] Wed, 06 July 2016 11:11 Go to previous message
The first parameter in saveState() is the view. Using a different will create an additional configuration.
Previous Topic:Hiding a Column Using NAT TABLE API
Next Topic:NatTable Merge of cell
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:07:43 GMT 2024