Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » Cannot Retrieve Context on Gerrit(Cannot Retrieve Context on Gerrit)
Cannot Retrieve Context on Gerrit [message #1736631] Thu, 30 June 2016 16:38 Go to next message
Felipe Ebert is currently offline Felipe EbertFriend
Hello, I'm trying to retrieve the task context from a code review but it doesn't show the context. I'm using the Mylyn-Gerrit connector and I can get the code reviews, but in the "context screen" from the code review it doesn't show the context. Is this a possible thing?

I know I can retrieve the context from the Bugzilla task connector. But I would like to do it from the Gerrit code review connector.

Thanks in advance!
  • Attachment: gerrit.png
    (Size: 98.81KB, Downloaded 221 times)
Re: Cannot Retrieve Context on Gerrit [message #1736659 is a reply to message #1736631] Thu, 30 June 2016 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam Davis is currently offline Sam DavisFriend
Hi,

Context works the same way regardless of what connectors you are using. If you click on some files in the package explorer while the review is active, do they get added to the context?
Re: Cannot Retrieve Context on Gerrit [message #1736664 is a reply to message #1736659] Fri, 01 July 2016 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Felipe Ebert is currently offline Felipe EbertFriend
Hello,

Yes, every review I active shows nothing in the context. And if I click on some files they are indeed added to the context. But the problem remains, I would like to retrieve the real context from the task. I'm using Eclipse - Version: Mars.1 Release (4.5.1), Build id: 20150924-1200.

I also noticed that in the "Actions" tab in the code review panel, there´s no "retrieve context" button, different from the Bugzilla task view that there's such button, is this correct for the review?

Thanks again!
Re: Cannot Retrieve Context on Gerrit [message #1736964 is a reply to message #1736664] Mon, 04 July 2016 17:02 Go to previous message
Sam Davis is currently offline Sam DavisFriend
I'm not sure what you mean by the "real context." If you click on files and they are added to the context, it sounds like it is working correctly. What other files are you expecting to see in the context?

There is no "retrieve context" action for Gerrit because Gerrit doesn't support attachments, so you can't attach a context to a review.
Previous Topic:Mylyn 3.20.2 is now available
Next Topic:Gerrit conector 2.12.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:06:52 GMT 2024