Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Cannot find Android project in Run Configuration
Cannot find Android project in Run Configuration [message #1736374] Wed, 29 June 2016 01:20 Go to next message
Sihan goi is currently offline Sihan goiFriend
Hi,

I imported an Android project that was developed in Mars.2, into a freshly installed Eclipse Neon with Andmore Development Tools. I try to create a new run configuration, but Eclipse claims that "Project is not an Android Project. Aborting!"

What's wrong?
Re: Cannot find Android project in Run Configuration [message #1736377 is a reply to message #1736374] Wed, 29 June 2016 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sihan goi is currently offline Sihan goiFriend
OK so I uninstalled Andmore and installed ADT from the Eclipse Marketplace and now it works. Seems like Andmore isn't working that well.
Re: Cannot find Android project in Run Configuration [message #1736463 is a reply to message #1736377] Wed, 29 June 2016 14:33 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
It sounds like your original project was created with ADT on Mars? Please file a bug report against the Andmore project with steps to reproduce. You could zip up your original project and attach it.
Previous Topic:Windows Firewall
Next Topic:Show PDf in Universal intro
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:03:15 GMT 2024