Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » The question about Data storage in IN and MN
The question about Data storage in IN and MN [message #1736292] Tue, 28 June 2016 09:48 Go to next message
Can LIU is currently offline Can LIUFriend
Hello guys,

Recently, I am doing a project on OM2M. In order to better understand how dose OM2M works, i installed OM2M and using the IPE example to learn.
There goes a question about data storage.
Like in the IPE example, the state of the lamps was stored both in the H2 database on MN and IN?
I get a screenshot of my IN, so Is that the state value of the lamp0 is also stored in the H2 database on IN? or IN interface connect MN and get the value from MN?

Is there a way to visualise my data?

Thanks in advance!
Re: The question about Data storage in IN and MN [message #1736294 is a reply to message #1736292] Tue, 28 June 2016 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahdi Ben Alaya is currently offline Mahdi Ben AlayaFriend
Hello Can LIU

IN interface connect MN and get the value from MN in a seamless way using re-targeting mechanism.

For the time being, we don't provide visualization interface. But you can use any existing tool to visualize your data like googlechart or highcharts.

You are welcome
Mahdi
Re: The question about Data storage in IN and MN [message #1736330 is a reply to message #1736294] Tue, 28 June 2016 12:56 Go to previous message
Can LIU is currently offline Can LIUFriend
Hi Mahdi,

Thank you very much for your quick response.
So if I want to store all the data of MN in my IN , i need to write a plugin in IN to manager the data flux?
If i just want to retrieve simply a special data of MN in my IN, do you have some tutorial or document for it?

Thanks again and sorry for those stupid questions that i've asked . Smile

Can
Previous Topic:what is the difference between ETSI-M2M standard and OneM2M Standard?
Next Topic:Lifecycle error after cloning project from git repository
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:57:33 GMT 2024