Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Papyrus for Real Time » Java reverse engineering?(Looking for feature update site)
Java reverse engineering? [message #1736076] Fri, 24 June 2016 23:27 Go to next message
Craig Foote is currently offline Craig FooteFriend
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question, I see no other.

I've installed Neon with Papyrus UML feature. I'm now looking at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Java_reverse_engineering interested in how to drag and drop .java files to create class diagrams, etc. The page states:

For neon nightly build, use :
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/nightly/neon

Then :

Unselect 'Group item by category'
Select ' Papyrus Java Reverse (Incubation)'

I've done so but I don't see anything when I turn off categories and add filter for 'java'. Is the Java Reverse feature available for neon?
Re: Java reverse engineering? [message #1736494 is a reply to message #1736076] Wed, 29 June 2016 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Craig,

Papyrus-RT does not currently support Java. If you have questions regarding java reverse engineering, you should ask them int the Papyrus forum.

/Charles Rivet
Re: Java reverse engineering? [message #1737983 is a reply to message #1736076] Thu, 14 July 2016 16:10 Go to previous message
Ernesto Posse is currently offline Ernesto PosseFriend
Sounds like you are looking for a feature of Papyrus rather than Papyrus-RT. You should try the Papyrus forum.
Previous Topic:missing dependency
Next Topic:How to use thread in papyrus-rt application and are there more samples projects?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:21:06 GMT 2024