Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » Pre-Shutdown hooks(..Weird things happening..)
Pre-Shutdown hooks [message #1734359] Tue, 07 June 2016 13:00 Go to next message
Piero Campalani is currently offline Piero CampalaniFriend

Hi there,

I am currently serializing my application model to a binary file, but I am having serious troubles.

Assuming that it might very well by some internal logic problem of my application, I am writing this to you too, just in case.

My model is in class A (which is also part of the Eclipse context), and it is mainly formed by a set of Java Maps.

Whatever the way I trigger the hook from the model class M (java Runtime, @PreDestroy, @PersistState), as soon as my model gets "touched" (that even means minimizing-->maximizing the TreeViewer that visualizes my model), only the first two maps of the model survive, while the others vanish (they get empty).

Might there be some rationale reason behind this black magic?
I verified the model is always fine right before triggering the closure of my application.

Thanks for any advice,
-Piero

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2016 13:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Pre-Shutdown hooks [message #1734360 is a reply to message #1734359] Tue, 07 June 2016 13:27 Go to previous message
Piero Campalani is currently offline Piero CampalaniFriend

((Please ignore this topic: as suspected, that was an internal logic problem of mine))
Previous Topic:(Popup) menu item visibility without core expressions?
Next Topic:Checking if a part inside of a PartStack was closed by pressing the close icon in the tab.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:00:08 GMT 2024