Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Split a Project in multiple Projects
Split a Project in multiple Projects [message #1733203] Wed, 25 May 2016 11:18 Go to next message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
Hi,

i got a Jubula project that got very big over time. Now i got the idea to split the project into a library (reused project) and multiple testprojects based on different features packages. Is there an easy way to split my project in multiple projects without rewriting all existing tests?

best regards
Dominik
Re: Split a Project in multiple Projects [message #1733206 is a reply to message #1733203] Wed, 25 May 2016 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Dominik,

you can use "Move to external project" to move your modules to reused projects.
Regards
Oliver
Re: Split a Project in multiple Projects [message #1733208 is a reply to message #1733206] Wed, 25 May 2016 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah thanks. didn't recognized that action yet Embarrassed

i think with save as and with that action it should be possible Very Happy
Re: Split a Project in multiple Projects [message #1747414 is a reply to message #1733208] Mon, 14 November 2016 12:28 Go to previous message
i still have almost the same situation yet, cause it wasn't possible to project in a way i thought.

maybe take a look at my Test Suite Browser at the moment... there's my Project Root and some Folders below... a part of these folders belong together and could be packed in another smaller project. Is there a way to move or copy some tests from a project to another project?
i know that there the "Move to external Project" Feature for cases, with that you are able to put some cases in a library easily... but is there also a way to split a complete project or maybe to import it with a new name? if the import with different name would work somehow i could delete all the other tests that will stay in the old project for example...

any ideas?

Best Regards
Dominik
Previous Topic:Closing a Frame
Next Topic:3004: Unexpected error occurred - After Starting connection to DB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:39:50 GMT 2024