Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » How does one get the minimize and maximize view menu items to render on the view menu? (How does one get the minimize and maximize view menu items to render on the view menu? )
How does one get the minimize and maximize view menu items to render on the view menu? [message #1732879] Sat, 21 May 2016 14:20 Go to next message
Paul Roubekas is currently offline Paul RoubekasFriend
How does one get the minimize and maximize view menu items to render on the view menu?
The bundleclass has been added to the Applications -> AddOns of the Applicaiton.e4xmi file. But I can not find a simple example, or a forum thread or a wiki page that explains the next steps. I have a e4 RCP JavaFX based application. I am at the very start. I can get a Part Sash Container to render in the perspective. I can add a view menu and get that to render in the container. But I can find how MinMaxAddon works.

Is it a quick answer? Does anyone have a simple example they are willing to post? Or a tutorial?

bundleclass://org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.addons.swt/org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.addons.minmax.MinMaxAddon

Oxygen 3a
Windows 10
Re: How does one get the minimize and maximize view menu items to render on the view menu? [message #1732887 is a reply to message #1732879] Sun, 22 May 2016 06:44 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
You say that you use JavaFX as UI toolkit. Therefore the SWT MinMaxAddon surely doesn't work.

I'm not sure if the JavaFX renderer support minimizing of parts now. It wasn't supported the last time I faced it, but IIRC there was a contribution a while ago. Not sure about the current state. You should ask on the e(fx)clipse forum to get JavaFX related answers.
Previous Topic:Editor area
Next Topic:How to pass boolean attributes within java filter to doFilter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:22:00 GMT 2024