Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Sapphire » For my demand, Not sure whether can use Sapphire.(I have some dynamic update demand, please give me some advises.)
For my demand, Not sure whether can use Sapphire. [message #1732760] Fri, 20 May 2016 04:24 Go to next message
ma zefeng is currently offline ma zefengFriend
I have seen the Sapphire examples,it's exciting. But I am still not sure if it could implement my requirements. thank you for advises. Very Happy

I have implemented the editor based on java object model,now I want to use xml model instead. Here is the detail.

My editor UI have 4 section,respectively is Base information section,SQL config section,Request parameter section and Response value section. They could interact with each other. Some usage scenarios as follows :

1.In the SQL config section, I want to add tab dynamically. At the beginning, it only have one tab ("主表:/").
The user could add some tab such as ("子表://entry" or "子表://entry/entry"), the components in those added tab is same as the first.

2.In the SQL config section,a SQL sentence will be execute,and the result data will be set into the grid. In addition,on the right side of the grid will be add some button to import data from excel and export data to excel.

3.In the Request parameter section and Response value section,their grid data is refer to the SQL grid. when I check the 'refresh' button, the data will be processed and sync here from SQL section grid.

Here are some screenshots.
index.php/fa/25961/0/
index.php/fa/25962/0/
index.php/fa/25963/0/
  • Attachment: api-s-1.PNG
    (Size: 22.98KB, Downloaded 519 times)
  • Attachment: api-s-2.PNG
    (Size: 42.15KB, Downloaded 522 times)
  • Attachment: api-s-3.PNG
    (Size: 59.25KB, Downloaded 525 times)
Re: For my demand, Not sure whether can use Sapphire. [message #1733025 is a reply to message #1732760] Mon, 23 May 2016 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
Yes, this is something that you can implement using Sapphire. The only UI pattern that doesn't have a direct analog is the dynamic tabs. Sapphire supports master-details UI pattern with either a table or a tree, but not with tabs. If the dynamic tabs is an important aspect, you can always render the tabs yourself using SWT/JFace, then embed a SapphireControl within to let Sapphire handle the content.
Re: For my demand, Not sure whether can use Sapphire. [message #1733044 is a reply to message #1733025] Tue, 24 May 2016 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ma zefeng is currently offline ma zefengFriend
Thank you. I am trying using SWT to render tabs and then embed sapphire. Sapphire is very efficient , Saved me a lot of work. If using the master-details UI pattern , it will be very easy and I might change into it later.
Re: For my demand, Not sure whether can use Sapphire. [message #1733135 is a reply to message #1733044] Tue, 24 May 2016 09:52 Go to previous message
Konstantin Komissarchik is currently offline Konstantin KomissarchikFriend
Great. Feel free to ask more questions on this forum if you run into issues.
Previous Topic:Announcing Sapphire 9.0.5 and 8.2.5 Releases
Next Topic:generate sdef
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:17:34 GMT 2024