Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Quick link between two diagrams possible?(How to set a dependency from one subsystem to another?)
Quick link between two diagrams possible? [message #1732444] Tue, 17 May 2016 11:39 Go to next message
Peter Lehmann is currently offline Peter LehmannFriend
Given are two separate UML-diagrams (on two worksheets/tabs, i.e. capsuled subsystems).

When I want to set an dependency link from one UML-diagram to the other diagram, which is not on the same worksheet, there seems to be no way to connect the blocks with the mouse.

My solution for that problem:
I draw a dummy dependency link and change the "client-supplier" properties manually for each instance.

My question:
Isn't there a better (more convenient) way to link two objects that are not on the same worksheet?
Re: Quick link between two diagrams possible? [message #1740257 is a reply to message #1732444] Wed, 10 August 2016 20:30 Go to previous message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Peter,

The simplest way I know is to drop the two elements on the same diagram, draw the dependency, and then "remove from diagram" the one you no longer need in that diagram. The dependency will stay between the two.

/Charles Rivet
Previous Topic:Is aspect-oriented modelling possible in papyrus?
Next Topic:papyrus source code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:30:51 GMT 2024