Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [CDO] Empty editor when opening diagram with another Papyrus instance
[CDO] Empty editor when opening diagram with another Papyrus instance [message #1732073] Thu, 12 May 2016 12:53 Go to next message
Laurent Le Moux is currently offline Laurent Le MouxFriend
Hi all,

I'm looking at the Papyrus CDO integration and I have the following issue.
After creating a simple class diagram which is stored in CDO, I cannot open it with another Papyrus instance.
When I double-click on the .di extension, the opened editor is empty.
In comparison, opening the .uml extension displays the content without problem in the classical EMF text editor.
Any idea why the diagram is not shown ?

Regards,

Laurent
Re: [CDO] Empty editor when opening diagram with another Papyrus instance [message #1732074 is a reply to message #1732073] Thu, 12 May 2016 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi Laurent,

The list of editors currently opened in Papyrus is not stored in the model (The exact behavior may vary depending on which version of Papyrus you are using). You may need to open it manually from the Model Explorer

In the recent versions of Papyrus (Starting somewhere in Papyrus 1.1.x/Mars, I don't remember exactly), the editor cannot be empty anymore: there's a default page showing the list of available diagrams, from which you can open your diagram(s). Maybe you're using an older version of Papyrus, in which this feature was not yet present?

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Re: [CDO] Empty editor when opening diagram with another Papyrus instance [message #1732083 is a reply to message #1732074] Thu, 12 May 2016 13:11 Go to previous message
Laurent Le Moux is currently offline Laurent Le MouxFriend
Hi Camille,

Thank you for your quick answer and the tip. Opening the diagram from the model explorer works just fine.
After that, double-clicking on the .di extension does open the diagram as expected.

Regards,

Laurent
Previous Topic:[Moka] Can I use an Opaque Action on an Activity?
Next Topic:How to organize a new Papyrus model?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:49:27 GMT 2024