Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Match on stereotype property value in ElementTypeConfigurations?
Match on stereotype property value in ElementTypeConfigurations? [message #1730768] Thu, 28 April 2016 11:40 Go to next message
Patrik Nandorf is currently offline Patrik NandorfFriend
In an ElementTypeConfigurations model I can use a Stereotype Application Matcher Configuration to match an element using a stereotype.

Hos can I in a similar way match an element to a stereotype with a specific stereotype property value set?

Related to that, how can I set a stereotype property value using the Stereotype To Apply element in the ElementTypeConfigurations? I guess I should the Feature To Set but don't know how.

/Patrik
Re: Match on stereotype property value in ElementTypeConfigurations? [message #1730770 is a reply to message #1730768] Thu, 28 April 2016 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benoit Maggi is currently offline Benoit MaggiFriend
Hi Patrick,

You can find specific matcher in SysML 1.4 elementype

I didn't use the stereotype to apply except for the main object to create.

Regards,
Benoit
Re: Match on stereotype property value in ElementTypeConfigurations? [message #1730839 is a reply to message #1730770] Fri, 29 April 2016 06:25 Go to previous message
Patrik Nandorf is currently offline Patrik NandorfFriend
Thanks Benoit. I was looking for doing this declaratively but might be as easy to do it using a matcher.

Regarding setting stereotype property values, maybe it is easier to do it using a EditHelperAdvice also?

/Patrik
Previous Topic:paletteDefinition in Neon?
Next Topic:[Table] Problem markers don't show if displayIcon=false
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:25:37 GMT 2024