Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Handly » Handly Success Stories
Handly Success Stories [message #1730244] Fri, 22 April 2016 14:10 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi folks,

I asked Vladimir, a project leader, to create a wiki page for us, adopters, to share some details about the way we use Handly. You can find it here.

Such a page might be a valuable source of information for other possible adopters. The fact that Handly is already used by big open source and commercial products carries a good message about maturity of the project. Now it's a good time to let world know about it Smile.

So, guys, I would like to encourage all of you (even the future ones!) to share your success stories there. Thanks in advance!
Re: Handly Success Stories [message #1730260 is a reply to message #1730244] Fri, 22 April 2016 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vladimir Piskarev is currently offline Vladimir PiskarevFriend
Hi Ondrej!

My deepest thanks for sharing this wonderful success story of Codasip Studio and Handly, and for your kind words about the project!

It is really great to know that Handly is working well in large-scale commercial products despite its currently unassuming version number. This is incredibly gratifying.

I do hope that your message will start the ball rolling. Put Handly to work for you, and tell the world about your usage!

Thanks,
Vladimir
Re: Handly Success Stories [message #1734077 is a reply to message #1730260] Fri, 03 June 2016 14:40 Go to previous message
Vladimir Piskarev is currently offline Vladimir PiskarevFriend
To keep the ball rolling, Peter Gribanov just published success story of 1C:Enterprise Development Tools and Handly.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Handly/Adopters
Previous Topic:Thoughts on Handly from the MelnormeEclipse dev.
Next Topic:Announcing Handly 0.5 Release
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:48:13 GMT 2024