Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Unable to add a new AUT to RCPTT(Unable to add a new AUT to RCPTT)
Unable to add a new AUT to RCPTT [message #1729849] Tue, 19 April 2016 13:44 Go to next message
Aami C P is currently offline Aami C PFriend
Hello,

When I try to add an AUT to my RCPTT application(version : 2.0.1) I get an error "Problems occurred getting the plug-ins in this container" in the "New Application Under Test" window and adding the AUT stops. Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Thank You.
  • Attachment: Error.PNG
    (Size: 19.61KB, Downloaded 150 times)
Re: Unable to add a new AUT to RCPTT [message #1730067 is a reply to message #1729849] Thu, 21 April 2016 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrey Sobolev is currently offline Andrey SobolevFriend
Hi,

Could you please try using 2.1 nighty builds, they are based on upcoming Neon build and may help launching app.
Also could you please list your product structure, just look inside and provide details about there eclipse plugins are inside.
We don't need any details of your app, just to know how it is packaged.

Is it shared Eclipse install configuration?

According to error message PDE could not detect a proper eclipse product installation by specified path.

We use a standard Eclipse PDE functionality,
so you could try to create a Target Platform based on your application and if it will works fine when RCPTT should also work fine.

Best regards,
Andrey.
Re: Unable to add a new AUT to RCPTT [message #1731274 is a reply to message #1730067] Wed, 04 May 2016 06:27 Go to previous message
Aami C P is currently offline Aami C PFriend
Hi Andrey,

I went through the plug-ins and found that plug-in structure was not proper (like some plug-ins were missing META-INF folder itself and also the jar folder was missing. )
Now I got the proper product and its working fine. Smile

Thank You for the help Smile

Best regards,
Aami.
Previous Topic:TOD in logs and/or reports
Next Topic:GEF3 validation selects the properties of Figure rather than EditPart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:01:37 GMT 2024