Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » GMF editor - Mouse cursor is opaque - How to make it transparent
GMF editor - Mouse cursor is opaque - How to make it transparent [message #1728797] Thu, 07 April 2016 12:30 Go to next message
Susinda Perera is currently offline Susinda PereraFriend
Due to this it covers the underlying diagram edit parts see the attached image (2016-04-07.jpg). This happens with eclipse mars, in eclipse luna this works well. Any help to solve this is appreciated.
Re: GMF editor - Mouse cursor is opaque - How to make it transparent [message #1729171 is a reply to message #1728797] Mon, 11 April 2016 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan Mazak is currently offline Jan MazakFriend
I can confirm this. My GMF diagram editor works OK in Eclipse Kepler (GMF 3.1), but in Mars (GMF 3.3) the mouse cursor shows an opaque white square when creating connections between diagram elements (the square lies under a black arrow and a black crossed circle sign indicating that the element under the cursor cannot be connected; the gaps in the cross circle sign are transparent so I can get a glimpse of the underlying element).
Re: GMF editor - Mouse cursor is opaque - How to make it transparent [message #1734034 is a reply to message #1729171] Fri, 03 June 2016 08:35 Go to previous message
Awanthika Senarath is currently offline Awanthika SenarathFriend
hello,

Im also facing the same issue, there is a white box underneath the active tool which covers the background elements on cursor movement.

Any idea how to fix this?
Previous Topic:Rotate Figure in GMF
Next Topic:OCL audit rule message not displayed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:57:45 GMT 2024