Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyrus/MDE Tutorials and Documentation
Papyrus/MDE Tutorials and Documentation [message #1727651] Thu, 24 March 2016 19:17 Go to next message
Brendan Bruner is currently offline Brendan BrunerFriend
Hello Everyone,

I'm making this post to ask for help finding reading material related to model driven engineering and Papyrus. Specifically, want to be able to create state/activity diagrams to describe the behavioral aspect of my structural diagrams and execute the behavioral model.

As part of my MSc. degree I'm working on embedded systems for cube satellites and want to use model driven engineering.

I've looked at the documentation for Payrus
https://eclipse.org/papyrus/documentation.html
But it is light weight - not covering enough information for a newby.

I've read some literature on the topic, but its all been tool independent and more theoretical than application oriented.

Does anyone know of good application oriented textbooks/papers/blog posts?

Thanks your time Smile
Re: Papyrus/MDE Tutorials and Documentation [message #1727706 is a reply to message #1727651] Fri, 25 March 2016 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Hi Brendan,

Although probably not quite what you are searching for, have you looked at the Papyrus YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxyPoBlZc_rKLS7_K2dtwYA)?

/Charles Rivet
Re: Papyrus/MDE Tutorials and Documentation [message #1727718 is a reply to message #1727706] Fri, 25 March 2016 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brendan Bruner is currently offline Brendan BrunerFriend
Hi Charles,

Thanks for the link. I've taken a look and there are some useful tips.
Re: Papyrus/MDE Tutorials and Documentation [message #1735509 is a reply to message #1727651] Mon, 20 June 2016 13:54 Go to previous message
FF Nunez is currently offline FF NunezFriend
HI,

As just as Brendan, we are working in a new, and interesting project, in which we would like to adopt a model driving engineering. I saw papyrus and I think it has great potential. However in order to convince my team, I need to demonstrate that there is enough documentation and tutorials.

Do you know if there is a tutorial on how to create a new project , perhaps using Moka?

I saw the one called "BasicActiveObjectExample" but I find it a bit general.

Please let me know, cheers !
Previous Topic:Problem creating models in epsilon-mars distribution
Next Topic:SterotypeComments are not deleted for Connectors in case of undo operation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:37:59 GMT 2024