Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Customtask features no longer recognized(Customtask features no longer recognized)
Customtask features no longer recognized [message #1727173] Sun, 20 March 2016 22:09 Go to next message
Martin Jonsson is currently offline Martin JonssonFriend
Hello Rob.

I installed version 1.3.0 beta and find that the:

ModelDecorator.findEStructuralFeatureInDocumentRoot has changed fundamentally. Specifically I have a problem with line 1025:

if (typeName.equals(owningEClass.getName())) {

this means that feature extTask, with typeName Task should have owningclass Task but in reality it is DocumentRoot given how the customtask plugin is made. I guess with the newer versions of EMF we could now enhance the bpmn2 model directly but why change a working concept?

If this is intentional, please tell us how we should now add custom features from an EMF model.

Cheers
Martin

Re: Customtask features no longer recognized [message #1727246 is a reply to message #1727173] Mon, 21 March 2016 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Brodt is currently offline Robert BrodtFriend

Hi Martin,

Can you give me some more details about the type of extension feature you are trying to add? Is your case similar to the customtask example plugin that is shipped with the "BPMN2 Modeler - Examples" feature?

If you could share the relevant bits of your plugin.xml, ecore, and java classes that would help.

Cheers,
Bob
Re: Customtask features no longer recognized [message #1727278 is a reply to message #1727246] Mon, 21 March 2016 17:04 Go to previous message
Martin Jonsson is currently offline Martin JonssonFriend
Hello Bob.

My setup is identical with the customtask plugin except that I use a model extension instead of a custom task.

By the way, with the same version of the modeler (1.3.0 beta), I get a dump with the custom task plugin.

I'll post the relevant pieces a bit later when I have access to the computer in question.

Cheers
Martin.
Previous Topic:BPMN2 Modeler 1.2.4.CR1 - looks good to me!
Next Topic:Replacing Tab doesn't work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:55:19 GMT 2024