Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Californium (Cf) CoAP Framework » Need General tutorial on setting up DTLS certificates and stores(I'd like to collect up advice on how to setup trust and key stores and get DTLS working in a 'production' quality way. If you have anything to contribute to community know how on this topic please p)
Need General tutorial on setting up DTLS certificates and stores [message #1726710] Tue, 15 March 2016 21:19 Go to next message
Billy Moon is currently offline Billy MoonFriend
I've been struggling with trying to get through the process of setting up DTLS in a way that would be "production" quality. I'm kind of new at the whole truststore/keystore/ca/cert kind of things. I tried looking online for tutorials or walk throughs on how to set this up, but most things on the web are directed towards web services or simple client server kinds of things with TLS and without client authentication.

I would like to use this thread as a repository for folks to post any advice, step by step guides, etc. that they may have regarding this process so that we have some community documentation on how this should be done. Please contribute, even if its something simple.
Re: Need General tutorial on setting up DTLS certificates and stores [message #1759867 is a reply to message #1726710] Wed, 19 April 2017 09:33 Go to previous message
Pitt Kabura is currently offline Pitt KaburaFriend
Can someone help regarding this topic? Is there any tutorial explaining how to set up security (DTLS) with CoAP?
Previous Topic:client.put not working observe method
Next Topic:Facing issue in implementing DTLS in CoAP using RSA certificates
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:25:46 GMT 2024