Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Team based Authorization Strategy not work after restart, hudson3.3.3, centos6.7
Team based Authorization Strategy not work after restart, hudson3.3.3, centos6.7 [message #1725692] Mon, 07 March 2016 02:46
Alex Rhino is currently offline Alex RhinoFriend
1. I launched an centos6.7 in my virutalbox, and installed hudson according to the official instruction herehttps://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson-ci/Using_Hudson/Installing_Hudson/Installing_Hudson_RPM

2. Then turned on enable security with hudson's own databases and Team based Authorization Strategy.

3.After that I created a user called ops-eng, and then added it to team ops-eng. User ops-eng was assigned with job configure and build permission, view configure and node configure permission.

4. Added a job ops_test001 to team ops-eng, no real build action here, just execute shell command date

5. Everything worked fine, except that when I restart hudson (kill process, then start with /etc/init.d/hudson start), team strategy didn't work. The user ops-eng could still build the job, but failed when trying to make a change at the configure. And the configure page shows "ops-eng is missing the ExtendedRead permission".

6.When I reassigned ops-eng with the same permission again(just updated the team bases authorization strategy, made no change), the permissions would come back, and I could confiture the job.

I was wondering whether anybody else has encountered the same problem? Is there anything that I miss configured or hudson just miss launch this part of configuration?
Previous Topic:How to add new users via command line with Hudson ?
Next Topic:Hudson Central Authentication Service
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:18:50 GMT 2024