Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » SysML Internal Block Diagram doesn't show Block contents(SysML Internal Block Diagram doesn't show Block contents for second-level blocks)
SysML Internal Block Diagram doesn't show Block contents [message #1724837] Fri, 26 February 2016 12:52 Go to next message
Alexandr Ugnenko is currently offline Alexandr UgnenkoFriend
I created Block element and edit it in 'Internal Block Diagram'. Inside Block I created two subelements ('part') with 'Out FlowPort' and 'In FlowPort' respectively and connected these ports. But after I close and reopen Internal Diagram Editor I see only figures for main Block and Blocks contained in it without any ports and connections.
And no matter what the type of subelements I did create inside Blocks there will always be displayed only figures of the main Block and figures of Blocks (parts) contained directly in main Block. Any contents of internal Blocks will be hidden.
I try follow the instructions by: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/1690872/?srch=internal+block+diagram#msg_1690872. But its doesn't solved the problem.

Is there any suggestions?

PS: Eclipse Mars R1, Papyrus v.1.1.3, Papyrus SysML 1.4 v.0.7.0
Re: SysML Internal Block Diagram doesn't show Block contents [message #1724848 is a reply to message #1724837] Fri, 26 February 2016 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benoit Maggi is currently offline Benoit MaggiFriend
Hi Alexandr,

I can't remember if we had this bug in 0.7.0.
Did you tried with the last version of SysML 1.4 ?
You can find it here [1]

1: Update site :http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/sysml14/

Regards,
Benoit

[Updated on: Fri, 26 February 2016 14:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: SysML Internal Block Diagram doesn't show Block contents [message #1724856 is a reply to message #1724848] Fri, 26 February 2016 15:04 Go to previous message
Alexandr Ugnenko is currently offline Alexandr UgnenkoFriend
I have updated SysML 1.4 from update site: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/sysml14/.
Current version: Papyrus Sysml 1.4 Feature (Incubation) 0.8.0 org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.feature.feature.group Eclipse Modeling Project.

But the behavior remains the same.
Addiditional info: when I open Block in 'Internal Block Diagram' at first time, editor shows only figure of main Block (without internals contents). I had to open context menu 'Filters->Show/Hide Contents' on the figure of main Block and check all items in TreeView in appered modal dialog. After performing this operation I have saw direct children in the main Block, but not their contents.
Previous Topic:[Activity Diagram] Object node
Next Topic:StateMachine generation programmatically - shrinking states
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:27:38 GMT 2024