Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » OM2M debugging - Eclipse
OM2M debugging - Eclipse [message #1724753] Thu, 25 February 2016 17:48 Go to next message
Matej AA is currently offline Matej AAFriend
Hello,

i am wondering if its possible (how) to debug OM2M in eclipse. So i can put breakpoints, send rest query and see what is happening in code (step by step) Is this possible?

Thanks for your help,

M.
Re: OM2M debugging - Eclipse [message #1725285 is a reply to message #1724753] Wed, 02 March 2016 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Francois AissaouiFriend
Hello,

Indeed you can create a specific launcher in Eclipse to make OM2M run on debug mode.
You have to create an "Eclipse Application" launcher. There, you have to specify the set of plugins you want to use. You have the minimum required list of plugins in om2m products projects.
In the configuration tab, you can specify where you want the application to be launched and the configuration folder location. Also you can specify a config.ini file to use for the configuration.

Sadly, we do not provide this configuration as this is really dependent on plugins and configuration of your own Eclipse IDE. So this is really difficult to give it to someone else as it has a few chances to work.

Hope this can help,
François
Re: OM2M debugging - Eclipse [message #1725644 is a reply to message #1725285] Sat, 05 March 2016 17:49 Go to previous message
Matej AA is currently offline Matej AAFriend
Tnx for your help. I see that i can debug om2m.product and in console start my plugin.
Previous Topic:Some error when clone om2m using eclipse
Next Topic:Plugin for data monitoring
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:41:54 GMT 2024