Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » PDT not working in Mars.1(Can't create PHP project or edit PHP files after adding PDT to CDT Mars.1 )
PDT not working in Mars.1 [message #1724740] Thu, 25 February 2016 16:10 Go to next message
Bill Kuhns is currently offline Bill KuhnsFriend
I do development in C/C++, JS, and PHP. I installed the CDT version of Mars.1 on a Linux 15.04 system (Linux Mint/xfce) and then added PDT.

The C/C++ configuration is pretty comples (cross-compiling) so I started with the CDT version and added PDT rather than the other way around.

I don't have the option to create a PHP project, and it doesn't recognize PHP files. In file associations, there's no PHP editor option that I can see, either.

This all worked perfectly in a previous Mars (not Mars.1) installation.

Any ideas?

Re: PDT not working in Mars.1 [message #1724877 is a reply to message #1724740] Fri, 26 February 2016 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michal Niewrzal is currently offline Michal NiewrzalFriend
Probably something go wrong during installation. Check if PDT is on the list of installed software. Try to reinstall/install it once again. I just tried to install PDT to Mars.2 CDT and everything went ok.
Re: PDT not working in Mars.1 [message #1725321 is a reply to message #1724877] Wed, 02 March 2016 13:53 Go to previous message
Adam Ptr is currently offline Adam PtrFriend
I used the PDT to Linux Mint (17.2 Xfce) system "Eclipse Mars 1" worked without any problems. ( the 15.04 is an Ubuntu version, not Linux Mint version - although there is little difference)
So probably fell installation error or too old OS in this case should be updated.
Previous Topic:PDT 3.7 released with Mars.2 !
Next Topic:page reset in FireFox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:49:43 GMT 2024