Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » Retrieving Stereotype Information(Retrieving Stereotype Information when profile is not in workspace directory)
Retrieving Stereotype Information [message #1724493] Wed, 24 February 2016 08:56 Go to next message
Scott Mansfield is currently offline Scott MansfieldFriend
A project (called projectX) exists in a workspace (called workspaceX). A profile (called profileY) exists in a directory that is not in workspaceX.

In the above situation, the Stereotype information does not display.

If I copy profileY into workspaceX and then refactor the model to point to the copy of profileY, the stereotype information displays.

I found this because I had a profile in a GIT repository and my local GIT directory is not underneath the workspace directory.

thoughts?
Re: Retrieving Stereotype Information [message #1724549 is a reply to message #1724493] Wed, 24 February 2016 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tristan Faure is currently offline Tristan FaureFriend
Some errors can occur in this case. Can you tell me how the profile is referenced in your model ?
(open the uml file with text editor and find reference to your profile searching its name)

Regards

Re: Retrieving Stereotype Information [message #1728947 is a reply to message #1724549] Fri, 08 April 2016 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benajmin Schoenholzer is currently offline Benajmin SchoenholzerFriend
Actually i think i have the same issue. I would like to access on the propeties of a specific stereotype. With a default sysml stereotype it works good. But with my own it doesn't work. I also have my profile in a other workspace (because of git). Maybe i do something wrong:

Loading of the profile:
Quote:

<eAnnotations xmi:type="ecore:EAnnotation" xmi:id="_n1FyIPzFEeWnQpiBpzKiUg" source="http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/2.0.0/UML">
<references xmi:type="ecore:EPackage" href="../Sysmod/Sysmod.profile.uml#_8-eSwPzdEeWLBbdJDAaZLA"/>
</eAnnotations>
<appliedProfile xmi:type="uml:Profile" href="../Sysmod/Sysmod.profile.uml#_voikEOwhEeWIdZ7Wttd0Rw"/>

Stereotype i want to access:
Quote:

<Sysmod.Requirements:Objective xmi:id="_xY31gPzFEeWnQpiBpzKiUg" base_Class="__jD4wPzEEeWnQpiBpzKiUg" text="Sourcecodeverwaltungssystem (Git, Svn, usw.)" id="1"/>

Code in word:
Quote:

Sysmod:
[for (r : uml::Class | uml::Class.allInstances()->select(not getAppliedStereotype('Sysmod::Requirements:Objective').oclIsUndefined()))]

name: [r.name.clean()/]
id : [r.getValue(getAppliedStereotype('Sysmod::Requirements:Objective'),'id')/]
text : [r.getValue(getAppliedStereotype('Sysmod::Requirements:Objective'),'text')/]

[/for]

Best regards
Benny
Re: Retrieving Stereotype Information [message #1728956 is a reply to message #1728947] Fri, 08 April 2016 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you try
Sysmod::Requirements::Objective
instead of Sysmod::Requirements:Objective ?

You can find the qualified name of your stereotype in the advanced property view when you select the stereotype in the profile definition

Re: Retrieving Stereotype Information [message #1728961 is a reply to message #1728956] Fri, 08 April 2016 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No it also doen't work with copying the name from the advanced property:

Quote:

Sysmod:
[for (r : uml::Class | uml::Class.allInstances()->select(not getAppliedStereotype('Sysmod::Requirements::Objective').oclIsUndefined()))]

name: [r.name.clean()/]
id : [r.getValue(getAppliedStereotype('Sysmod::Requirements::Objective'),'id')/]
text : [r.getValue(getAppliedStereotype('Sysmod::Requirements::Objective'),'text')/]

[/for]

Greetings
Re: Retrieving Stereotype Information [message #1729090 is a reply to message #1728961] Mon, 11 April 2016 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you try this query and do a copy paste :
Class.allInstances().getAppliedStereotypes()->asSet().qualifiedName.clean() ?

Re: Retrieving Stereotype Information [message #1729366 is a reply to message #1729090] Wed, 13 April 2016 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After trying with your data on my configuration it seems it is working.
My Installation :
papyrus : from https://eclipse.org/papyrus/download.html (windows 64 bits),
Gendoc 0.5.1
Sysml 1.4 from Help > Install new software > Papyrus > Papyrus Sysml 1.4 feature

What is the difference with what you built ?

icon10.gif  Re: Retrieving Stereotype Information [message #1729389 is a reply to message #1729366] Wed, 13 April 2016 15:39 Go to previous message
The solution for me was to change the location of the profile. First i had the profile somewhere on my disk and i imported the profile project into the workspace. In this case i had the troubles with the stereotypes. Then i copied the profile project into the workspace and imported it from there. Now everything works fine. I think there is a problem storing projects outside the workspace.

Greetings
Benny
Previous Topic:Accessing images
Next Topic:Problems when generating images from Papyrus diagrams
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:56:03 GMT 2024