Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Unreliable relations anchoring(PapyrusPath set within SVG but connectors find it only sometimes)
Unreliable relations anchoring [message #1723963] Fri, 19 February 2016 09:55 Go to next message
Thomas Gericke is currently offline Thomas GerickeFriend
Hello!

I am currently developing a profile and SVG files for the new stereotypes. To be able to create more compact diagrams I want to make use of the PapyrusPath within the SVG symbols so that relations connect closely to the shape and not its surrounding classifier area.

It seems that relations "sometimes" find the PapyrusPath and "sometimes not". One pattern that I have noticed is that the left side of symbols is harder for Papyrus to find/connect to. The top/bottom/right side is more often found for connectors.

Is this a known problem? Is there a bug fix or workaround available?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Thomas Gericke
Adocus AB
Re: Unreliable relations anchoring [message #1725386 is a reply to message #1723963] Thu, 03 March 2016 08:33 Go to previous message
Thomas Gericke is currently offline Thomas GerickeFriend
I solved this problem myself! I found that I had "closed the path" so that it created a "loop" instead of a "path".

Papyrus does not seem to understand "closed paths". Once I had "opened" one node and re-created the path all worked fine.
Previous Topic:Guide on how to use the navigation framework?
Next Topic:Papyrus java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:40:48 GMT 2024