Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » SVG presentation in diagrams(Different classifiers have different presentation depending on type of diagram)
SVG presentation in diagrams [message #1723962] Fri, 19 February 2016 09:46 Go to next message
Thomas Gericke is currently offline Thomas GerickeFriend
Hello!

At my company Adocus, we are currently developing a profile with different SVG:s for the new stereotypes. We have the aim to be able to mix different classifiers in many different types of diagrams. We want all symbols to present themselves identically in all types of diagrams - no compartment (only visible symbol) and a floating label below.

The problem for us is that different classifiers present themselves very differently depending on the type of diagram. For example, Collaborations do always show a rectangle and no floating label in Class diagrams. Actors show a rectangle in Class diagrams but not in Use case diagrams, etc.

Is this a known bug? If yes, when is it planned to be resolved?

PS. My base Eclipse version is Mars, but I have also tried on Neon M5 with same results. DS.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Thomas Gericke
Adocus AB
Re: SVG presentation in diagrams [message #1723993 is a reply to message #1723962] Fri, 19 February 2016 15:07 Go to previous message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hi,

That's Bug 480307 [1]. A patch has been proposed but hasn't been reviewed yet

[1] 480307: [Customization] DefautElementEditPart shall support shape customisation
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=480307

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier
Previous Topic:oclIsTypeOf() does not work as expected
Next Topic:Transformation of UML models with stereotypes (profiles)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:20:44 GMT 2024