Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » .NET Web Service example compile error(.NET Web Service example compile error)
.NET Web Service example compile error [message #1721212] Mon, 25 January 2016 17:12
Roger DN is currently offline Roger DNFriend
I tried the .NET Web Service example

http://help.eclipse.org/mars/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.stardust.docs.dev%2Fhtml%2Fexamples%2Fws-client-c-sharp%2Freadme.html

This would not compile, there was a problem with partial classes being in different namespaces.
Error CS1061	'Policy' does not contain a definition for 'descriptorPolicy' and no extension method 'descriptorPolicy' accepting a first argument of type 'Policy' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\nell\Stardust-ws-client-cs\App\QueryElementAdapter.cs	23	

Is there a problem with the namespaces of the partial classes?

The version of Stardust I am using 3.0.1.v20150916-0728 and is the same as in the training videos:
htt_p://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.stardust.docs.dev/html/videos.html?cp=72_3_1

Sorry the links are broken: When i post site says: "You can only use links to eclipse.org sites while you have fewer than 5 messages"
Previous Topic:Process Attachments
Next Topic:Starting a process model with an XML parameter fails with exception
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:29:56 GMT 2024